I’m always excited about speaking with students interested in journalism, not just students who are studying journalism. That’s because journalism IS for the rest of us, a concept I will share and discuss at the Washington Journalism and Media Conference tonight at 7 at George Mason University’s Johnson Center (third floor).
- One company raised $375,000 in cryptocurrency—then disappeared from the internet
- Elizabeth Warren gets real about Trump's racial slurs and the importance of fighting against the tax bill
- This futuristic library is an architectural marvel, but its walls are lined with fake books
- Public binging on Netflix is more popular than you think
- Get a Harmony Elite Remote on Amazon today for $100 off